How to the DISPATCH ACTIONS WORK
- “Closest Car” – within 100m of booking by GPS;
- “Area PLOT” – Car # 1 within area of booking;
- “Fastest Finger” – vehicles within 25km radius of booking pick up.
- Be sure to plot;
- Use auto plot to ensure you do not break boundaries and become GPS available only;
- Refer to AUTO PLOT vehicle settings within this document.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE – Non-plotted / GPS Available vehicles will only be offered jobs when;
- “Closest Car” – within 100m of booking
- “Fastest Finger” vehicles within 25km radius.
How to work RANKS
Whilst you “Plotting” a rank is not available it is still important that you utilise them. Not only are you likely to take walk-ups/hails but you can also “Area Plot” making sure that you are still available for booked work also!
TIP – When seating at ranks make sure to join the “Area Plot” queue, a good way to ensure you don’t miss out on bookings also!
How to set-up AUTO PLOT
- On your Main Menu select [Next]; followed by
- [Tools]; and then
A list of available options will be displayed which can be selected and changed using the corresponding number.
- Select option [ 5 ] Auto Plot on Change of Area
- Select option [ 2 } Area Boundary
- Press (Tools] to return to the Tools Menu or [Main] to go back to the Main Menu.